ADDED Protection for any installation
Stainless Steel Guide Rails
Larco's stainless steel guide rails come in a variety of finishes and sizes and give your building entrance an aesthetically pleasing view. They offer added protection and stability for automatic door installations.
- Standard Finishes: Satin, Mirror, Dark Bronze or Black
- Surface mount or in-ground mounting
- Panel inserts available upon request
- Protective rubber bumpers are available to prevent damage
- Meets ANSI standards
Bronze Guide Rails – Special Offer – Overstock Inventory
Heavy duty floor-to-floor mount aluminum guide rail, 30" tall x 42" long, Dark bronze anodized finish, Expanded aluminum insert with support bars on each side. Includes mounting hardware.
Call CCT at 800-523-6996 for pricing details.
Aluminum Guide Rails
- Constructed of 1-1/2" x 1/2" anodized aluminum extrusion and heavy duty solid aluminum rail feet
- Optional heavy duty rails using 1-3/4" x 1/2" extrusion are available in most guide rail styles.
- All guide rails include heavy duty solid aluminum rail feet and all necessary mounting hardware crafted of stainless steel to protect against rusting and corrosion. For enhanced stability, the guide rail's leg can be extended 6" below its mounting feet for core drilling.
- The standard radius on curved rails is 6".
- Standard with a clear or dark bronze finish. Custom anodized finishes are available upon request.
Special rails or guards of any length, height, or shape are available upon request, including vestibule dividers, cart corrals, etc. Guide rail/remote post combinations are also available. Additional modifications can be made upon customer request.
Larco offers a variety of panels and inserts. The standard guide rail panel is constructed of 1/4" black sintra. Additional sintra colors available include red, white, and blue. Mesh panels also are available in clear and bronze.