New - Graphic Inserts for Larco Safety Mats
Promote your brand or safety message
Now you have a blank canvas to design your mat with a custom safety message. Our new, heavy-duty graphic insert can be customized by adding images to promote your brand or message in your Larco safey mat. Grab everyones attention by adding some real color into your next mat installation with this outstanding addition.
This is the most unique safety mat graphic system on the market today!
What makes this product so unique?
The custom image is printed on the back of a 75 mil thick, clear polyvinyl material with woodgrain finish. This deep wear layer provides the ultimate in image protection, even in harsh industrial conditions. An aggresive adhesive is applied to the back before applying to the mat. This graphic insert is suited for heavy foot and vehicle traffic, just like the Larco mat.
Standard Size - No setup fees!
The Larco mat graphic insert is available in a standard 12" x 12" size. It is a great addition for mats of all sizes up to 4' x 6'. Custom sizes and shapes can be made to order. We would be happy to talk with you about your particular application or graphic image questions.
Create your own custom graphic
Choose from a number of predesigned graphics to add to your Larco safety mat or create your own custom graphics. Here are some of the available layouts to select from.
Danger Do Not Enter
Robot In Operation
Authorized Personnel Only
Danger Keep Out
Our goal is to provide you with the best quality graphic insert for your mat. The process to create custom mat graphics requires that you submit digital art files. Follow the guidelines and select from the two artwork options below.
If this is confusing or you have questions, please feel free to call or email us.
- File Resolution: 100 dpi at 12" x 12" (minimum)
- Color Format: RGB is best, but CMYK is acceptable
- Bleed: Include a .25" bleed past trim line
- Keep critical elements at least .125" inside the trimmed edge
- Convert fonts to outlines
- Save as high-res PDF
Logo Only (Option #1)
To include only a logo on your graphic insert. A sample Larco logo is shown below.
- File Format: Vector file (EPS format). See upload instructions, below. If you are unsure of the type of image you have, check with the designer who created it and ask them to verify or provide you with a vector file. Raster files (BMP, JPEG or JPG, TIFF, GIF) are not acceptable.
- Background Color: Specify the background color in RGB (red, green, and blue) or CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black).
If you are unsure your logo meets these requirements, we can review it to verify.
Custom Artwork (Option #2)
When submitting your custom artwork to us:
- Include bleed and trim marks.
- Convert fonts to outlines.
- Save as PDF file.
- Click here to upload your artwork.
- Select the "I want to upload a file, image or artwork" choice from drop-down.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Include any details about your artwork in the message field.
- Select "Choose File" and locate your artwork to submit.
- Click "Send" to upload.
- We will review the file and contact you.
We are excited about this new product and look forward to working with you to enhance your safety message.
Give us a call at (800) 523-6996 for ordering details or if you have any questions for us!